1Life has many different types of insurance policies and investments to offer South Africans. They claim that you can save op to 22% on your premiums, also that premiums remain fixed for two years.
One life has easy-to-understand documents that anyone can understand – no fine print to confuse you! Other advantages of going with 1Life include the following:
- There is no paperwork required
- No meetings are necessary
- No medical exams (just an HIV test)
- Everything can be done over the phone
- Immediate cover for natural or accidental death
- Option to get a R50,000 funeral benefit, which pays out within 24hours of death
- Terminal illness benefit which pays out your full cover if you have less than 12 months to live due to a critical illness
Indroduction to Life Cover from One Life
Do you ever wonder what will happen to your loved ones when you are not there for them anymore? How do you imagine they will go through life? Will your children have the opportunity to get a good education? Will they have a good home with food to eat every day? These are all things you need to consider and plan for. This is precisely why life insurance policies exist – to help your family to go on with their lives when you are not there to support them financially anymore.
1Life offers up to R10mil life cover, with premiums starting from R120 per month. They offer many benefits when you are a member including money management services and training – free of charge.
If you are interested in one of the fantastic products from 1Life, contact them directly, or speak to your financial adviser.