Funeral Cover by 1Life
By ensuring that you and your loved ones have a funeral cover, you will prevent financial stress when a loved one passes away — no need to use your hard-earned money to cover the funeral service or groceries for a funeral. The funeral plan from 1Life is the ideal plan for you. It has excellent ratings on Hellopeter.com and includes all of the following benefits:
- Main members, as well as additional members, will be covered for up to R100,000.
- In your plan, you can add your spouse, five children and 11 extended members from your family.
- Your premium will remain fixed for the first two years.
- If you make a successful claim, it will be paid out within 24 hours.
- Includes Transportation of the remains back home (anywhere in South Africa).
- A R6,000 Grocery benefit.
- A R5,000 memorial benefit
If it happens that the primary member passes away, no further premiums have to be paid for the next two years, while remaining members will still be covered during this period.
What about waiting periods?
- Accidental cover will be covered immediately.
- Suicide will be covered after two years.
- If you are insured for less than R50,000, the waiting period for death due to natural causes is six months. Otherwise, the waiting period is one year.
If you are interested in more information about 1Life funeral plans, please request a call-back from a friendly consultant.
Read about the life insurance policies from 1Life here.