Compare Car Insurance Quotes in South Africa with InsurAcar
Welcome to Insuracar.co.za! Here we will try to help you get the best South African car insurance quotes available at the lowest possible rates. The vehicle cover industry in South Africa is very large industry, and you have a wide variety of companies to choose from, therefore, it can be quite time-consuming to manually find the best rates. Don’t worry though – we are here to help you!
What We Do
Here at InsurAcar, we have several very experienced and professional agents ready to help customers like you. They deal with vehicle insurance companies in South Africa every day and know what companies have special discounts or promotions available. All they need from you is a few personal details to know what type of policy you are after. With this information they can start looking for the best policy and quotes for you. The agent will contact you after a short while to reveal the best quotations out there. Of course, this is all done at NO COST OR OBLIGATION to you, while you go on with your daily routine. So go on and complete this form to receive your quotes, or feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
What is Car Insurance?
This is a kind of protection that one can get to cover their cars, motorcycles, trucks or any other type of road transportation. It will cover all the necessary costs in case of damage on the vehicle in case of accident or third party incidents like theft. A policy like this is very handy in case of an emergency and saves you from unexpected damage repair costs. It also covers you when your motor gets stolen and covers your passengers, pedestrians and other drivers on the road.
It can help to keep your mind at peace in case of an accident – because money should be the least of your problems when something like this happens.
Types of Cover
- Third Party Cover – This type of cover will only cover damage to a third party or their property
- Third Party + Fire & Theft – This policy will cover your vehicle in case of damage due to fire, theft and hijacking. It also includes third party protection as mentioned above.
- Comprehensive cover – This is considered the highest level of cover and usually covers all the above and damage due to vandalism, accidents etc.
Guidelines When Choosing A Policy
- Before driving your new motor from the dealer, make sure you motor is insured.
- If you are a driver under the age of 25 and driving a high-performance automobile, you might not get cover at some companies, or your premium may be extremely high.
- Talk to your broker about how you can save on your premium. By decreasing on you risk profile, you will be able to save some money.
- If you use your vehicle very often, it will increase your risk profile. Thus, make sure if you drive to work and back, purchase a private cover. If you use your car to go and see clients, buy business cover.
- Make sure the driver that drives the motor most of the time are the insured.
- Include all additional accessories in your cover that is not factory fitted like Mags, Radios, etc.
- When your company asks you to take your car to an inspection center, make sure you have a copy of the certificate in case of trouble.
- You must be knowledge about the terms and conditions of you motor cover.
- You need to be clear whether your automobile might be towed by an authorized or unauthorized tow company.
- In the case of an accident, be sure to take all details from both parties.
- You must know what the value of your vehicle is.
- Consider your vehicle security day and night, for example, do you keep your motor in a secure or closed area?
- By having a tracking system, immobilizer or alarm installed, you can save a lot on your insurance rates.
How To Find The Best Online Prices in South Africa
The first thing anyone should do when searching for automobile cover, is to compare South African policies. By doing this, you can be sure that you get the best deal while still maintaining low monthly rates. Of course, you can go to each company and ask them for a coverage quote – but isn’t that just a waste of your time when there are people like us that will do it for you for free?
Just complete your details in the form we provide on our site, and you will be given the best insurance rates in South Africa. Thanks for visiting!
Other types of insurance you may be interested in:
- Life Insurance
- Medical Aid
- Hospital Plans
- Legal Cover
- Home Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Funeral Cover